
Before my wheelchair arrived, and Kyle took all of my stuff down to the car, I wanted to take a picture with all the wonderful gifts the hospital stay afforded. Norah, being the best of all, with the flowers from Kyle, my Mom and Amy placing shortly thereafter. Kyle has gotten me a bouquet of flowers with each birth and each time, the arrangement is slightly bigger and more expensive. This time, he picked one yellow rose for our big boy Jack, two pink roses for our princesses Ava and Norah and eight red roses for each year we have been together. It is amazing how lucky I am to have such an awesome companion, who knew I could ever be this blessed.
Once we were outside the hospital doors, we asked the nurse to take our first family picture. We all look super excited, except Jack! I think he was wondering why the baby was getting in the car with us, but he will find out soon enough.