Our good friends, the Dardano's, invited the kids and I to their Nana's annual Spring Party! We were super excited, because we had been to a Halloween Party there last year and had a blast!
I had an OB appointment right before the party started, but we managed to get there right on time!
First we had all the kids line up on the front steps for a super cute photo op!
The Dardano's oldest son, Pierce, plays with Ava and Jack all the time and lately Jack and Pierce have become super tight despite Pierce being a year older than Jack (although Jack is bigger than him). They could be found throughout the party throwing rocks over the fence together with no one else around.
We forgot baskets, but Ava found one to borrow.
Because there were so many kids at the party, we were limited to only 6 eggs per kid.
Fortunately, Jack wasn't very good at egg gathering and Ava was able to keep hunting even after finding 6.
The party even had a real live Easter Bunny in attendance! Ava was super excited to get her picture taken with this sweet girl bunny too! It was priceless.
Jack and Pierce never stopped throwing rocks over the fence and the whole party they spent together on the other side of the property from where I was.
I had to take a picture to show off the beautiful landscape Jack couldn't get enough of!