I found out about a city sponsored activity and after getting some interest from a friend, we jumped on it and got to attend the Lunch With The Easter Bunny today!
We went with some friends from preschool, the Keith family, which just so happens to be Ava's favorite friend of all the girls. I was happy for the company, because all other attendees were groups. We started off with a lunch from Jason's Deli, but the turkey and cheese wasn't the biggest hit with Jack or Ava. We had some hardcore snacks before we got there, so we were all fine with nibbling on the chips, pickles and juice!
The first activity, which held Jack's attention indefinitely, was the bunny toss. He would rapid fire the balls and chase down everyone, it was adorable. He really loves throwing anything, so this was perfect for him.
Ava saw the flier and knew all week about what was going to happen at this lunch, but no one could have been prepared for her reaction when the Easter Bunny walked through the door. She couldn't stop smiling as big as she knew how and holding her hands close to her chest while doing so. She was overjoyed, it was super sweet! We all got to take pictures of our kids with the bunny too, it was much better than any trip to the mall to visit the Easter Bunny, totally worth the $8 a kid with all the lunch and activities included!
After the bunny excitement wore off, we headed back to our seats to decorate some sugar cookies. Jack got most of the frosting on the cookie by himself and Ava did it all alone, they are both getting so big. We found some sprinkles and the kids went to town, especially Jack. I don't know how the cookies tastes, but from the looks on the kids' faces, they must have been good.
Before we left, I thought it would cute to take some pictures of the kids in the Easter Bunny's chair. Jack was super interested in how huge the chair was and wouldn't even look at the camera, but I think Ava and I look cute.









