4/12/2009
Easter Dinner
After church, Kyle rushed to finish up our gourmet dinner! We ended up with quite the spread, roast beef, au gratin potatoes, rolls, peas and sliced strawberries. Kyle tackled the roast and the potatoes while I did everything else and prepped some more kid-friendly food. It was a feast I couldn't say no to and ended up feeling SUPER yucky afterward, but the potatoes and rolls are so good fresh, I had to have seconds.
Jack's candy high kept him from coming to the table right away and once he finally got there, he was acting upset and ended up eating very little and leaving before everyone else was finished. We were able to get only one shot of us all at the table, unfortunately having the pregnant lady set-up the shot forced me into the foreground where no one weighing 21 pounds more than normal should be!