4/12/2009
Belly Buddies
My 5 closest friends are all pregnant right now and due within a month of each other. It is totally amazing to be pregnant at the same time and to be that close of friends on top of it all. This week, two of us will give birth, so we decided to get a group shot of our tummies before some of our tummies were emptied.
Jennie is due the day before me and is actually getting induced the day before my C-section at the same hospital. The craziest part of Jennie and I is that we live two streets away from each other, we both are having our third child, our oldest children are the same sex and age as well as our second child. We have way too much in common and although she is having a boy and we are having a girl, our kids will continue to be close needless to say. Because of all our similarities, we have even been swapping our kids for all of our doctor appointments! It has been so fun having someone so close go through the same stuff as me! I plan on stopping by Jennie's room at the hospital before heading to my surgery. It will be so fun to see her!
The rest of the girls in order are Sheree, Anna and Raquel. We all live right by eachother and have loved being pregnant at the same time, it will be weird to have our baby second and still have friends that are pregnant, but I am glad we are not last, sorry Raquel! Sheree and I are the only ones having girls, and everyone says you carry boys different from girls, but I can't really tell, we all look so crazy huge and unlike our normal selves it's really hard to say!


