Jack came up with a new business idea during the break and launched it this past weekend. Lots of interest came from the slew of texts sent out with Jack’s ad and info.
“ Hey! This is Jack Komenda. I am known for being big, I am also known for making cookies! That’s why I’m launching Big Jack’s Cookie Shack! With a subscription you can have different delicious cookies delivered fresh every month!
1 Month/$10 or 1 Year/$100”
Throughout the week he managed to gain 11 yearly memberships and 6 different monthly memberships ranging from 1-6 months. He was so successful that we decided to do two days of baking over the course of two weekends and deliver at the end of each day.
The first day went great! Jack multiplied the recipe by 5 and cranked out 9 customers’ cookies, bagged them and then delivered them! It was a lengthy process with some adjustments needed for the amount of oats in the Biscoff No-Bakes, but the whole experience made Jack realize he could reach his goals and had him smiling so big at each delivery!!