2/04/2010
"My" Kind of Cake
So after an unbelievable morning with Kyle at Bread Winners for breakfast and a stop at Nordstrom Rack for a workout jacket and a delicious garlic cheese bread/dessert pizza lunch, I totally became a brat and threw a tantrum when I found out Kyle was only going to make me a red velvet cake from a box with some homemade cream cheese frosting. I guess I was hoping for something even MORE over the top.
Well, after an apology from me and a trip to exchange a gift and pick up a sweater I have been trying to find for two months, I came home to find that Kyle had gotten a friend to come over and sit with the kids while he ran to Target to get the ingredients to make one of my favorite cakes-Too Much Chocolate Cake!
It was an awesome moment when I drizzled the melted Hershey's kisses all over the top after it cooled.
It tasted even better than it looked! Thank you KYLE!