We decided to take a trip to the Dallas Farmer's Market as a family today. It was such a beautiful day, we wanted to do something outside with Kyle and thought picking out fresh food that would help support our local growers and taste better than the store bought stuff at a comparable price would be fun for everyone.
The car ride is about 22 minutes door to door, so the ride down was spent acting silly and trying on a few of the many pairs of sunglasses I have stashed in our two thousand storage compartments.
The kids all had a blast even though Jack was making a tough face and with Kyle driving and missing out on the action, I had to snap a few shots for the family photo album.
The car ride is about 22 minutes door to door, so the ride down was spent acting silly and trying on a few of the many pairs of sunglasses I have stashed in our two thousand storage compartments.
The kids all had a blast even though Jack was making a tough face and with Kyle driving and missing out on the action, I had to snap a few shots for the family photo album.