5/09/2009
Holding Hands
This was taken the day Nana left, the very same day that things started to get back to normal. Normal, as in, not crying ALL THE TIME!!
While Kyle and the kids were dropping Nana off at the airport, I was at home trying to figure out what was going on with our sweet baby girl. I tried feeding her less and ended up learning I was overfeeding Norah.
The lactation consultants at the hospital told me 10-15 minutes of nursing on each side and I tried to follow that advice despite knowing neither Ava or Jack ate for that long. Throwing advice to the wind and following intuition led me to the knowledge that Norah is just like our other kids, not eating more than 6 minutes on each side!
Our sweet baby has returned, too bad it took a week if fussiness to figure her out!