5/30/2009

First Outfit



Well, after 6+ long weeks of a fussing baby, I finally broke down and went to the doctor to get some medicine. I thought this whole time that she was spitting up/crying/not sleeping because of something I was doing wrong, but after thinking about it for awhile and talking to some friends, I decided that wasn't the case.



The doctor said anytime there is projectile spit-up, something is wrong and that we should try some medicine after all the other stuff I had been doing for 6 weeks wasn't working. Zantac was the medicine of choice, but that I should also try to keep her upright all the time including at night and to let her keep nursing until she stops on her own (less crying, less bubbles).



I'm not sure if the medicine is all it's cracked up to be, but all the other stuff seems to help a little bit. She has been slightly happier, so I was feeling motivated to get her dressed for the first time ever in hopes she might actually keep it clean for at least a little bit. We'll see.