10/02/2015
Win The West
Kyle and I have been meaning to go to a Rangers game all season, but haven't jumped on tickets, mostly because it's been so hot and it's not very fun to sit and bake in the sun while watching such a slow sport. Somehow the end of the regular season snuck up on us and and there were only 3 games left. The Thursday night game wasn't going to work with Volleyball practice and Saturday night was the Priesthood session of conference.
Friday's game was our only chance, so we took it. We bought our tickets two days in advance and got into the 17th row right behind our dugout. The good seats, the cool weather and the food we bought right after our arrival allowed to stay in our seats the whole time, something I'm not sure I've ever done.
The Rangers ended up losing in the end, but it was a fun game to watch and even more fun with this guy!